Taking shortcuts on your cattle nutrition during the winter months could be risk next year’s calf crop, this year’s weaning weights and the long-term viability...
Home | Serving Bell Country and Central Texas for Over 30 Years
- Go to slide, "Merry Christmas"
- Go to slide, "Stay up to date! "
- Go to slide, "Welcome to Temple & Belton"
- Go to slide, "Pipe for sale! "
- Go to slide, "Trust an Expert"
- Go to slide, "Purina® Horse Feed"
- Go to slide, "Keep Your Wildlife Well Fed"
- Go to slide, "Your Herd Is An Investment"
- Go to slide, "Visit Us For All Your Chicks Needs"
- Go to slide, "Looking For Hay?"
We currently do not have any events scheduled.
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!
Tips to Help Your Horse Beat the Summer Heat
Heat and humidity place an added burden on horses during training, showing and transporting. Especially during the busy summer travel and show season, it’s important to make sure your horse is not becoming overheated, stays sufficiently hydrated and remains comfortable, even when temperatures soar.
Hay Quality for Horses
Hay quality is directly tied to horse health as hay makes up the bulk of a horse’s diet. Learn which factors can impact hay quality and nutrient content.
Scoring Your Horse’s Body Condition
The body condition scoring system is a great tool for horse owners because it can be used for all horses regardless of breed or discipline to help decide if that horse is overweight, underweight, or just right. It’s very important to accurately determine your own horse’s body condition score, because that determines if your feeding program is providing the right amount of calories to meet his energy requirements.
Strategy® Healthy Edge® Testimonial
Horse owner Alexis Gray tells us why she loves Purina® Strategy® Healthy Edge® and the wonderful results she has seen from it.
Stories of Greatness: Boyd Martin, Three-Day Eventer
Purina Ambassador Boyd Martin has succeeded in the face of incredible obstacles both in and out of competition. Broken bones, a burning barn, his wife’s head injury and even his father’s death, Martin proves no amount of resistance can stop a true champion.
3D Horse Digestion Guide
An educational tutorial on horse digestion, including how a horse breaks down food and the process of digestion.
Race Ready® with Horse Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin
Feeding the best race horses in the world requires the best horse feed.Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin and team trust Purina® Race Ready® horse feed to take them to the winner circle.
Purina - Hold Your Horses
We test our ingredients and make fine adjustments in our formulations to account for natural variance in nutrition.
Caring for your Senior Horse: Head and Mouth
Dr. Chris Blevins, DVM, of Kansas State University Veterinary Medical and Teaching Hospital illustrates how to examine the head and mouth of a senior horse to determine their overall health.
Purina® SuperSport™ Supplement; Proven, Faster Recovery
We're excited to introduce SuperSport™ amino acid supplement — proven to speed recovery* and help horses be ready for what's next.
How to Estimate Your Horse's Weight
Purina®'s Dr. Karen Davison describes how to use Purina® Weight Tape to get an accurate weight of your horse.
- Tips to Help Your Horse Beat the Summer Heat
- Hay Quality for Horses
- Scoring Your Horse’s Body Condition
- Strategy® Healthy Edge® Testimonial
- Stories of Greatness: Boyd Martin, Three-Day Eventer
- 3D Horse Digestion Guide
- Race Ready® with Horse Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin
- Purina - Hold Your Horses
- Caring for your Senior Horse: Head and Mouth
- Purina® SuperSport™ Supplement; Proven, Faster Recovery
- How to Estimate Your Horse's Weight